What Sets Our Glendale Office Apart
If you are tired of the expectation of spending too much time in the waiting room with little time spent with your dentist, and impersonal "cookie-cutter" care, our Glendale dental office may be the perfect place for you.
Your First Visit at Our Glendale Dental Office
Upon arrival to our dental office, you are greeted by Bella, who is expecting you because you have an appointment and a reserved time with us. You will never find closed and unattended reception windows with a sign-in sheet on an old brown clipboard. You'll discover our entire dental staff is always happy to see you and you'll find the a relaxing atmosphere. Welcome to your new dental home.
Our patients love coming to us because of how we treat them and what we expect from ourselves, not because their HMO requires them to select a dentist from an impersonal list in Glendale.
Our patients value personal, individualized care over a strict and inflexible insurance company. If you have an appointment, it is a reserved time just for you, and you will be seen on time (and most likely even early). Our sofas in the waiting too are hardly used and you didn't come here to read magazines.
Patients will find that we work with traditional insurance, however, we are not considered contracted providers for managed care (HMO) plans. This way we don't run our patients through like cattle. You will notice that our waiting room area is never crowded, which isn't due to a lack of business. We value our time with our patients, and we don't see patients as numbers. We work for you and no one else during your appointment with us.
Haven't been to the dentist in a while?
If you haven't been to the dentist in 1, 2, 5, or 10 years, you are not alone! Most people don't go to the dentist on a regular basis. But no matter how long it's been since you've visited the dentist, Dr. Kim and his office won't give you a hard time. We won't lecture you or make you feel sorry about your past decisions. They understand that for one reason or many reasons, some people may have missed out on regular dental maintenance. And that's ok! You get points just for showing up! They work on a plan to move forward and to not linger in the past.
Dr. Kim will work WITH you on a plan to get your smile back in shape, and to help you keep up with regular dental visits. Everyone is different, and Dr. Kim customizes dental treatment and the way he treats you to make things as easy for you as possible and to help remove the barriers that would usually keep you from coming regularly. So if it's been a while, don't wait another week, don't wait until it hurts, don't wait until *whatever*. If you know you need a lot of work but aren't sure where to start, consults are always at no charge, and you can at least find out precisely what your options are and what it will take to get you there. Call, and you'll see how much easier Dr. Kim and his team make it for you.
Some other things that may set us apart:
- We usually run EARLY, so that we can respect your time and get your dental visits completed as efficiently as possible.
- We respect your finances and always let you know what the treatment fees are, and the estimated insurance benefits are BEFORE we do any treatment. And we still do our best to eliminate financial surprises.
- We communicate and LISTEN. We always let you know what your options are (and there are still options) and you have the freedom to choose to do whatever treatment you want to on your timetable. There never is any pressure to complete a procedure.
- The treatment plans are conservative and individualized to each patient. Every person is different for many reasons. Dr. Kim works with the patient to get them to their best dental health according to their needs and wants.
- All recommendations are explained, and all options are reviewed. Dr. Kim tends to be more conservative with the treatment plans and doesn't believe ALL cavities NEED to be drilled and filled, but he works with you to find a solution for you that fits your specific situation.
If you have any questions or concerns, Dr. Kim is always available to chat. Second opinions and "look and see" consults are still at no charge. So drop by or call and we'll be more than happy to take care of you!