How is KöR whitening different from OTC products?
There really is no comparison between whitening with KöR and using OTC whiteners. KöR is a completely unique type of professional teeth whitening product. There is absolutely no OTC product on the market today that can come anywhere close to results achieved with KöR
The secret behind KoR’s success is in its specially formulated whitener. Unlike OTC products, the whitener seeps into microscopic holes in your dental enamel to lift stubborn stains. OTC products only lift stains from the surface of your teeth.
There are many advantages to choosing KöR over OTC products:
- KöR Whitening uses a specially formulated to lift stains from deep within your teeth
- KöR is easy to use – simply wear your custom trays daily for about two weeks
- KöR produces amazing results. You can expect to see whitening of about 16 shades!
- KöR is specially formulated to reduce sensitivity experienced with OTC products
- KöR can remove the most stubborn stains, even those caused by tetracycline use
With proper oral hygiene and occasional touchups, the results achieved with KöR are permanent. No other product can make that claim! With proper oral hygiene and occasional touchups at home, your smile will stay bright and beautiful.
Teeth Whitening Sessions in Glendale
Would you like to learn more about KöR Whitening and Deep Bleaching System? Please call our Glendale dental office. We’ll be happy to arrange your next dental cleaning and help you decide if KöR is right for you.